Install a localised version of Coreblog
I have prepared two localised versions of Coreblog, in Spanish and in Basque. To run them, you need:
- Coreblog (tested with version 1.0.1).
- Localizer (tested with version 0.61b).
Get those products installed on a Zope instance. Then, you can proceed.
1. Download the eu-i18n.zexp file (we'll install the Basque version in this example).
2. Create a given Coreblog object on your Zope server. Add some categories and trial messages.
3. Go to the Contents tab of your Coreblog, and delete or rename the Modules folder.
4. In the Contents tab, click the
skins folder, and inside that, import the eu-i18n.zexp file.
5. Go to the
skins tab of your Coreblog and change skin, choose
6. That's it. It will look like this trial
- if you have already a previosly working coreblog, if you install this
skinyour modules organization and the css style sheet will be substituted. You should save previously your customization work, and after installing the new
skin, re-arrange the modules section and the style sheet.